Anti-Virus & Network Security:
At Computer Central we understand security is essential, but cost is still a consideration. Now you can have market-leading computer security at a cost-effective price. Our hassle free and managed internet security solution provides a cloud-based service that requires no additional infrastructure investments and includes:
- A real-time firewall.
- Protection against existing and emerging viruses, ransom ware, malware, and zero day attacks.
- Comprehensive anti-virus protection you can’t get from free anti-virus software or your computer’s operating system.
- Better and faster than the competition.
- The peace of mind knowing your devices are secured with the same best-in-class security used to protect Fortune 500 companies.
Offsite Backup: (Backup Wiz)
Whether your computers store data for your business such as customer records or personal data such as digital pictures of your family, protecting your data from the unexpected is vital. With Backup Wiz, once you set up your backups, they run automatically. Your files are packaged, encrypted and then sent to two redundant storage facilities, where they wait for you to restore them if the need arises. Backup Wiz contains many impressive features that not only make the process of backing up easy and safe, but also lets you manage what to backup and how much data to store.
By now, you probably understand the importance of protecting your data. While anti-virus software, firewalls, and other security measures are all a vital components of proper computer and network maintenance, the only way to ensure that your data will always be safe, is to back it up.
Stop new and sophisticated email threats such as Business Email Compromise and Ransomware with multi-layered detection technologies such as advanced heuristics, deep link evaluation, and cloud-based sandboxing.
- Identify the most stealthy and persistent threats through insights from one of the world’s largest global intelligence networks, with over 175 million endpoints and 57 million attack sensors in 157 countries.
- Get the strongest protection against spear phishing by using deep link evaluation to stop malicious links before an email is delivered and when they are clicked by users – in case they are weaponized after email delivery.
Internet Content Filter: Security Beyond The Firewall
- Stop your users from going to malicious content or sites serving malware and/or exploits regardless of the application, port, or protocol that is requesting it and ensures users cannot reach this content.
- Contain—Intercepts request from malware to command and control server. Stops users from visiting phishing sites they were tricked into visiting, thereby containing threats on your network and not allowing remote hackers access.
- Advanced Threats—Predictively protects against malicious domains, leveraging the security algorithms of the Cisco Umbrella Security Graph to provide preventative security protection to stop tomorrow’s advanced threats today.
In-house vs. hosted. What’s right for your business? At Computer Central we are devoted on developing a solid relationship with our clients which has been the key to our success. We want our customers to succeed and by leveraging our top cloud technology we can provide the most dependable, robust & secure solutions to our clients. No more vendor guesswork or headaches as every product is a carefully vetted, market-leading service.
Microsoft Office 365:
Spend your time working instead of installing, updating, and making sure everyone stays in sync. Office 365 takes care of all this behind the scenes, so you can get right down to business. Office 365 stays up to date, so you’ll always be working with the latest version of your favorite applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Because your files are automatically saved online, you can access, edit and share the latest version, even when you’re on the go.